The Medpage BMA-01 is an advanced movement sensing alarm, specifically designed to detect certain types of movements people make while sleeping. A cluster of muscular spasms, for example, will trigger an alarm from the movement monitor. Unusual twitching actions or prolonged shaking movements will also trigger an alarm.
The MP5-BMA uses sophisticated software algorithms that continually analyse signals produced by a special sensor positioned under the bed mattress, even a memory foam type. The level of sensitivity is easily adjusted to compensate for a person’s body weight and the type of bed they sleep in.
When it is important to know if a person is making such movements during sleep, there is nothing more reliable than the BMA-01.
The BMA-01 contains a radio transmitter that transmits an alarm signal to a radio pager to warn parents or carers of the irregular sleeping movements.
As a secondary source of monitoring the BMA-01 includes a highly tuned microphone to detect human sounds. Sounds such as lip smacking, groans, and vocalisations over a timed period will result in alarm generation and transmission to the alarm pager.
- BMA-01 will detect body movements from a sleeping person, including minute prolonged movements from children
- Suitable for all ages babies - adults (conditions apply)
- Large area patented monitoring sensor technology for improved movement detection from most bed and movement types
- Suitable for Cots/Cribs with memory foam mattresses, single & double beds (Queen/King)
- Digital sensitivity control for bed sensor and vocalization microphone*
- Digital alarm delay control virtually eliminates false alarms by ignoring natural sleeping movements, such as turning over
- Detected irregular movements are notified to carer via radio pager
- Monitor powered by mains power adaptor with 18-hour battery backup
- Quick and easy to set up and use with clear status indicators
- Sensor dimensions 300mm x 200mm x 10mm Interconnecting lead 3M
- Monitor dimensions: 150mm x 105mm x 45mm
- Pager powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Wireless frequency 2.4 GHz - Monitor transmitter range 75-100 yds (line of sight)
- Pager provides two-channel identification when used with two bed alarms - Ideal for dual bed monitoring at home, hospital or care home to identify an active alarm
- Tamper proof settings, monitored connections, fault reporting to pagers
- Ultimate irregular movement monitoring for home and professional care
- A medical grade UL approved USA AC power adaptor is included.
Terms and conditions
We want you to be confident with your purchase and satisfied that it will meet your needs. We offer a 28-day trial period for you to assess suitability of the product. The trial begins from the confirmed shipping date. We cannot make allowances for delayed delivery however caused. If you are not satisfied that the product will meet your needs, it can be returned to us at your cost for a refund equal to the purchase price of the product excluding original shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product you must notify us within 7 days after confirmed delivery date by email or telephone quoting the serial number of the product. You will have the option of returning the product to us for a full refund including the cost of returning the product, or product replacement. The replacement would be sent free of shipping charges and the cost of returning the defective product would be refunded in full.
We provide a 12-month warranty effective from the confirmed delivery date of the product. In the unlikely event that the product malfunctions during the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. This warranty does not extend to consumable items such as batteries or damage, accidental or deliberate, caused to connecting cables or connectors.
Goods returned in poor condition or incomplete may be subject to a restocking fee. No refunds will be offered after 28 days from confirmed delivery date.
Placing an order for the product will be deemed as your acceptance of these terms.
Shipping from the UK to any US destination Delivery is quoted as 2 - 7 working days. Tracking details provided.
Irregular Sleeping Movement Detection Alarm System For USA
- Brands Medpage
- Product Code: BMA-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £296.00